lvl50+3 Rad/Rad Tank - Half a year later!

Avoca

Hi,

I'm making this thread to share my love for Rad/Rad tank. I have a level 50 with this build. My first time playing this primary and secondary back in April when the servers came online. I love it. If used correctly, it's easy to hop from one mob to the next. Granted there may be a little squishy aspects and a learning curve with it. There's a nice balance given back with the recharge bonus, regen bonus, enemy debuffs. These great traits come at the cost of having to rely on a quite a bit of healing.

I think the de-buffs are very powerful for a team that has no support. Just recently a team of us were only able to take down Infernal because our levels were all mixed up and we were all playing for fun. The combination of radiation debuffs from this melee tank build was all that was necessary to get the team from not doing any dent in a health bar to fully being able to take the sucker out.

the +recharge and +regen are worth bumping with the correct enhancement set bonuses, incarnate abilities. I think there's a rush that comes in almost dying and having to use the +recharge and +health/regen to keep the debuffs going until the enemies are no longer a threat.

Just thought i'd share, sorry if there's a specific Rad/Rad tank thread. Here's a new one!

Thanks

• Like 1

Torchbearer level 50s: Kyle (Beast/Emp MM), Jet Engine (Rad/Rad Tank), Joint (Fire/Fire Blaster), Defensive (Force Field/Psionic Defender), Heel (Thug/Warmth MM), Terence Mckenna(Dark/Nature Controller), A Real Bird (Sonic/Sonic Corr), Too Much Perfume (Merc/Rad MM)