Incorrect level shown after Terra Volta Trial

srmalloy

This morning, I ran the Terra Volta trial with a level 27 Blaster, and finished having dinged twice. I returned her to my base to level up, and trained for the two levels she'd gained. Making IOs for the new slots, I was short a component, so I exited to KR (having a convenient vendor where I can compare prices on the AH and vendor for the set IO recipes, and dispose of them appropriately), and noticed that the character was showing as level 32 in the level display. Thinking that this must be something held over from the trial team, I logged the character back out, then logged back in. Still showing 32. I took her back to my base and took a screenshot (below) at the trainer, showing the displayed level as 32, with the trainer telling me how much XP I need to reach level 30. I then exited the client completely and restarted, and the level display is still showing the character as level 32. Opening an infoself window, it displays the character's actual level -- 29 -- as does the character selection screen; it's just the level display in the center of the XP wheel that's krank.

gjID5UI.png

Aaand I found the reason. Everyone was quitting the team after we were done, and apparently I got my departure a little slow, winding up as the team leader without the final mission having been turned in. So I was still technically in the trial, and raised to the trial max. Once I called the contact and turned it in, everything went back to normal. Need to pay more attention to the other parts of the UI.

Edited by srmalloy