Solo Redside Update

Snarky

My Invul/Dark Tank is finishing 20-24 content and leveling to 29 today. Just like Christmas!

200IQ randomly offered to take 7 of us through all bank missions so i have Invader Accolade. Of course the build is heavily I/O”d already. I might do my first respec at 29 to smooth out the early placements a bit and drop the tier 2 melee

764 Reward Merits. These are being saved.

49 souvenirs

297 Badges

I have decided to not do First Ward content except later at 50 for badges. This is a Redside Project. I do not enjoy the writing Goldside or in that vein so I will not add it in here

Any content that is 20-29 is pushed off until 29. This is in keeping with my policy of doing everything with as much powers and I/Os as I can

i really kind of liked the issue 17-19 added contacts in Sharkhead. Although you have to hunt them a little. First ward shows right up in contact finder. You git to hunt down and talk to D-Mac, Leonard, and Vincent Ross

In general Redside has been a fun run so far.  A little grindy but really doing the day to day villain stuff or robbery and betrayal and watching your contacts like Crash Cage and Vince Dubrowski make their own lives horrid as they pay you to do crimes. Operative Vargas. Special place in hell for that guy. Not because he is evil and smarmy and corporate speak. but the sheer number of missions and kill alls. Worked me like a mule. Although he is also really smarmy. And reading between the lines it seems he is a screw up and Arachnos knows it. My 2 cents

so .... 29 here I come!!!

• Like 4