Elec/Invuln

DirtyBoxerz

Invuln is surprisingly good (to me at least), but you need to take everything but unstoppable and slot it all up plus throw in tough and weave, plus some set bonuses. The endurance bonus from durable does a nice job of making you have plenty of endurance for all the toggles (at least with a bit of help from IOs), and running around with 40ish typed defense to l/s/e/ne/f/c is quite solid on top of 75% l/s and around 30% for e/ne/f/c.

Electric is more interesting in that since it carries a ranged nuke, I'm of a mind that you should stay at range, which invuln is rough enough to make you very survivable. You want to skip voltaic sentinel since it is a very close approximation of worthless, and as your nuke and other AOE are both nice ranged bursts, you might as well skip short circuit. While it is always tempting to play the energy drain game, there are far better ATs to do it with, so I'd suggest not being tempted. As always I advocate building up lots of recharge to get to perma hasten so you can drop your nuke as often as possible.

Edited by drbuzzard