[SG]-[Liberty]-[The Lone Warriors]

Sothoth

• 2 weeks later

Ever the lurker...been back for weeks.  Landed on Excelsior, first order of business, created Lone Warriors SG for me and my MANY alts.  Second order of business, level my farmer.  Level 78-ish and still going.  Flame Mignon is my main these days as I build up my stable.

- Sentinel King/Sentinel Queen

Hahaha, so I have been playing with the King and not realizing it!

I'm maining Grey Scale, a +57ish Emp Def.

I do believe we've done a couple tf's and a pile of mothership raids together the past week.

Excelsior - Grey Scale 50+ Emp/Dark Def - Thermal Meltdown 50+ Rad/Fire Brute - Old Growth 50+ Plant Troll - Enrico Fermi 50+ Rad Blaster

Hahahaha....AWESOME!

When I'm not 'playing with myself' in AE/Portal Corp, I'm generally running ITFs/weekly TFs.  I've found that +4/8 kill-most ITFs are the best influ/XP "farms" out there.  Also less tedious than the usual farming. Weekly TF's are great for the extra merits.

I'm trying not to cheese the VM conversion thing too hard...but it's difficult to resist knowing they are patching it to 30:1 from its current 10:1 in the coming days.  We actually broke the server hard again last night on the last MSR.  Took me about 20 mins to get back in.

• 2 weeks later

Haven't had a ton of time myself.  I'm on for a bit most days, just sometimes I only have time for 1 or 2 missions only.  :)  I'll watch for you on Wednesday.

I've been playing Urschrei mostly, trying to focus and get at least one character to 50.  Got to team up with SK the other night!

• 4 weeks later