Necro/Nature

Snowalker

Hey guys ,

After trying a lot of power sets im finally  very happy on how necro /nature feels for me .

Can  somebody help with  a build for this?

Or like with advanced tips like which sets  should i look for  and where to slot?  And maybe  some insides on which  powers are the best and how to slot them?

Ty much

There's some research on the forum on specific slotting to get the most out of things like bonus damage procs that I can't speak to very well but recommend a look (to look at this one it looks like Grave Knight can take the Lady Grey set damage proc and Lich Cloud Sense pretty effectively, for instance)   ; I'm not the best invention system person.  

A couple notes:

Necromancy is one of the Mastermind primary sets that has a secret invention set advantage - Soul Extraction takes pet damage and recharge pet damage sets.  Not everything's level 18 power does

There are four invention sets in those categories (plus the archetype sets Command of the Mastermind and Mark of Supremacy) that have an enhancement that effectively buffs supremacy to include bonuses to defense or resist to pets.  Sovereign Right, Edict of the MasterExpedient Reinforcement, and Call to Arms   This frees up slots in the pets themselves for more slots to power up the pets themselves.

Luck of the Gambler should get highlighted if any other specific set is - it's proc is NOT unique, but can go into any defense boosting power, and gives a global 7.5 % recharge enhancement.