Mayhems and levels: am I having bad luck or do I just need to move on?

Lazarillo

Okay, so, got this guy, he's level 15, having a great time, but he needs the Kings Row badge from the Mayhem Mission for the Accolade.  Unfortunately, the game won't let me take missions from the newspaper in Port Oaks, and in Cap au Diable, I'm now 0-for-3 in getting Kings Row, instead of Skyway.  The wiki says it's possible if you turn down the Broker the first time, or you refuse to take a contact for them, but so far, that's not working.  I know one of the "i25" upgrades will eventually let me replay the old missions.  Should I just move on?

I appreciate the offer, I play on Everlasting, and you can hit me up as @Lazarillo if you've got something lined up, but don't feel too compelled, since I can go back later, if nothing else.  And Yeah, I can find other teams, too, though it's kinda hard as it's a combination of the elements of [playing villainside] and [everyone outlevels stuff thanks to DfB].

I get it! My mains are on Indom but I have someone on Everlasting in that level range. I have an alt problem, lol. I'm doing SFs on Indom tonight but I'll be available Fri onwards. I'm @Tiny Bolt in game--I'll send a request next time I'm in!