Master and Student (Story, Miyashi and Jorgen)

Mr Kovacs

I.
Jorgen was wandering around Paragon city, and was lost despite the directions from Chimera, the whole city felt like a Labyrinth. Putting Jorgen right back where he started, he sent a text to chimera, and chimera immediately apologized and told Jorgen to just stay put and wait and informed him the Dojo is very much laced with a ton of illusion magic meant to throw you off course. So, he stayed put sitting at a bench casually, waiting for this 'Miyashi' whomever he was to find him. Eventually an elderly japanese man showed up happily waving over. "Are you Jorgen?" the Mithril Dragonborn nodded, "I am, are you Miyashi?" the elderly man shook his head. "No, but I do know where Master Hamato is currently and I can take you to him if you wish."

Jorgen gave a nod and followed him, as he followed that elderly man, he began to feel dizzy and slowly but surely he blacked out, and within a few minutes later, he came to his senses noticing he's in side a traditional looking Japanese style dojo/large house. He was at the foot of a eleborate stairway and a humanoid rat looking creature with a full Gi-uniform on bowing to him. "my apologies for the deception eariler, can't be careful these days, unfortunately, I am sensei Hamato, this is my Dojo, welcome!"

(More coming soon)