Can we get a Red Side 'fix' please?

To clarify, not a fix as such..but an update?

I started the game with CoV (before it was sold as both) and fell in love with the contacts, story arcs and zones over on the redside. When I finally got CoH as well, a lot of the stories struck me as..overly bloated and boring (Unai Kemen's arc, anyone? Its like 50 missions long, none of the very interesting), and a lot of the zones (barring say..ap, talos, ff and bricks) are just stupidly big. Yeah, Nerva is also huge, but 90% of missions there will be in the city area, not at opposite ends (unlike IP).

Now CoX is back (praise Nuggan), my first toon was a Villain. This was about 3 weeks back, and the zone was pretty busy. But now, after that short time..it is pretty dead. You only have to look at the number of blueside teams forming, to see the big imbalance.

Some of this can be put down to people wanting to BE heroes, or enjoying the content, as well as the ability to change sides at the click of a button (null the gull)..but I would say there are a few other reasons..reasons that could use some tweaking.

Sewer Teams. This is one of the best ways to get a few early levels, as well as test out your powers, remembering (or learning) how the game functions. And yet..redside has nothing similar. With ALL those snake arcs in low level Mercy.

Why cant the baddies get the chance to dive into a snake hole and fight then, along with low mobs of RIPs and Legacy?

Blueside has more low level taskforces. Yes, both sides have DFB, but quite a few people dont actually know what that is..or how to start it. If you are blueside, with a DFB team forming in atlas every few mins, that is not an issue. Redside, even forming a team for it can be like pulling teeth. Not only that, Posi Pt1 is now level 8! 8! The earliest redside one is Tarikoss, at level 15, and blueside has THREE by that level (even if it is hard to count Synapse, it still is pretty awful).

Give Redside at least one Lowbie strike force. Have it about the Snakes, maybe how Longbow is researching then, having us steal the info, go hunting, kidnap a researcher etc.

Many of the Accolades blueside are far easier to get. Take Atlas Med. You can get that at level 1 (assuming a friend had the badge mission and helped with the defeats), more likely by about 30 or so. The redside version..oh no, sorry, you gotta be level 45 for that. And you need someone to have done the ENTIRE story arc for Lord Recluse (they may have changed that, I forget). TFC is easy to get, by 35 at the earliest, and has the direct bonus of being a good way to lvl up. Invader..again, is a pain, if you happen to miss a Mayhem. Other tough ones include pvp zones badges (not so bad since I guess a lot are empty now) and a large debt badge.

Even though this game, and even these forums, are named COH..it will always be firstly CoV to me. Let's give people a bit more of a reason (and balance) for going redside, and a chance to enjoy all that great content.