Can't log in after today's emergency maintenance

TalonMC

The server status page is showing all the servers as OK and hundreds of players are online, but I've been unable to log in since the shard restart during today's emergency maintenance.  I just get the message below, but my network settings have not changed since I was last able to sign in, which was this morning *before* today's maintenance occurred.

The game client was unable to connect to the login server. This may be due to a local network issue such as a firewall block, or may be because the login server is down for maintenance. Please check your network settings and try again, or check the forums for current server status.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by TalonMC

29 minutes ago, TalonMC said:

The server status page is showing all the servers as OK and hundreds of players are online, but I've been unable to log in since the shard restart during today's emergency maintenance.  I just get the message below, but my network settings have not changed since I was last able to sign in, which was this morning *before* today's maintenance occurred.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Have you tried restarting Tequila?

34 minutes ago, TalonMC said:

I've restarted the game, tequila, my router, and laptop.  No change after all that.

Just as a data point, I had the same error about ten minutes ago and restarting Tequila did do the trick. It did run the manifest when I did, not sure if that made any difference,

33 minutes ago, Paul Drye said:

Just as a data point, I had the same error about ten minutes ago and restarting Tequila did do the trick. It did run the manifest when I did, not sure if that made any difference,

I've had tequila re-validate the manifest several times today, but it hasn't fixed the issue for me.

Is this still the correct manifest url?

image.png.c27ec5176d59c995a8cce16fe3588486.png

Edited by TalonMC