Load Options from File

Brutal Crinks

Hello, 

I'm trying to use the Load Options from file function in the Windows tab of Options in game, but it doesn't appear to be working. Confirmed the file is in the path listed and I do get confirmation in the chat window that options were loaded from file, but nothing changes. Any ideas? 

Thanks!
Jessie

• Game Master

Making an assumption here, but the options file is saved per computer if you're using more than one system.  If you saved options on one system and then hopped onto a different one, they won't follow you after logging into the server.  You'd need to copy the files from one system to the other for the options to transfer.

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

I had the same issue when I first came back to the game (back in October).  I couldn't get the load file option to work with a pathname at all.  I did eventually manage to get around it by renaming and moving files so that the one I wanted to load became the default one, and that seemed to work fine.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!