Trenchcoats?

Caol24

I remember when we first started to see vet rewards come out, a big one was the trenchcoat option. I've been looking through the character creator everywhere and can't seem to find it...

Did this item make it back into the game? If so, where is it?

I remember when we first started to see vet rewards come out, a big one was the trenchcoat option. I've been looking through the character creator everywhere and can't seem to find it...

Did this item make it back into the game? If so, where is it?

It's a main Chest option.

There is a second trenchcoat type coat choice under jackets called Cybertech Long. It's little shorter in length but has a higher collar.

Did not know that!

Agent Reagent is going to finally get a new coat, that old one has goteen beat up...

I like the cybertech trench coat, it has a metallic texture option as a second choice on top of leather.

You can also ditch the tail and turn it into sort of a short of minimal wide open jacket. On guys it's almost like a bolero jacket it's so minimal.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

• 3 weeks later

Yesterday I first started with my account and first thing I did was recreate my main who wore a sleeveless trench-coat. I knew that trench-coats are in upper body options... However, I couldn't see it there, I had to fiddle with the different options (costume set, faces, backpacks, weapons, etc... etc... until I finally clicked in upper body and there it was again. This seems to be a bug.