Cross Punch bug

Deathvirus

There is a bug with cross punch from fighting pool where it wont activate when chasing someone within range. All others with similar range like haymaker and punch work but not CP. CP will work if the target stops and i run into him but not while we're moving

• Like 5

It’s not with Cross Punch, but I've noticed in the specific case of chasing the Rikti dropship after a mothership raid, I get weirdly inconsistent behavior fot where I have to position my Elec/TW Tanker in order to get her attacks to go off. The problem goes away if the dropship is held and stops, which leads me to suspect that it's a matter of the client and the server having different positions for the dropship and my character at the time I try to make the attacks.

As stated before my other attacks work except for cross punch against a moving target.  You may have the same issue with all your attacks as I do with cross punch.  Does it happen anywhere else?  I tested mine in the arena and have confirmed it with people after I noticed cross punch not working while chasing 

Edited by Deathvirus

TW's animations are slow enough that I don't bother trying to chase mobs; I'll either taunt them back or pull out my Nemesis Staff and apply the Gear of Displeasure to them. The dropship at the end of a mothership raid is the only mob where it's continually moving away from me, so I'm having to catch up with it again after an attack finishes animation. And that is why I think it's a server/client timing issue -- my client thinks the dropship is here, and the server thinks the client is here, just a little farther away and out of range for the attack.