Eyes and Asymmetrical Costumes

i would love to see two major things in character creation plus a couple other minor changes... i hope to see eyes made seperate option from face... theres multiple eyes that look great but are on very limiting faces... for example the bio face has glowing eyes... the only glowing eyes, but not everyone wants root veins all over their face...

secondly id love to see certain costume bits broken apart for asymetrical looks... say i want a long boot on one leg and short boot on the other or i only want one shoulder pad instead of two...

(saw the beta notes added boots and gloves still hope to see shoulders added tho)

oh and kinda goes with the last bit but two auras would be nice.... say i want a full body electric aura and targetting eye reticle aura at same time as a personal example.... also the ascended pieces that have the floating energy shapes on would be great if there was a third option that just had the floating energy without the physical armor bits

and last but not least add an energy blast to the jetpack like what the jetboots have when flying please... its a small thing but itd mean the world to my cyborg...

Edited by SweetAnubis

I was actually working on a little side project of trying to make more faces by splicing the tops and bottoms of the texture files together.   It has been . . .  slow going . . . 

However, if this asymmetrical costume thing works out well enough, then maybe the next project the Team could consider would be decoupling the tops and bottoms of faces.  That would massively increase the variety of faces available to players!  The challenge would be (much as it is now) blending the tops and bottoms in such a way that they are seamless enough to be aesthetically agreeable.

hmmm that could make some interesting combos for sure... tho itll be a lot harder than just seperating the eyes and blending eyes in i think.... solid line vs less defined line making the diference i think.

i would love to see some of ur work on the face mergers tho!