AE Custom Enhancement Set Rewards

So I brought it up on the Discord, might as well bring it up here too! The idea is basically that it would be really cool if we could create our own custom Training/DO/SO enhancements for AE missions we make! The process would be similar to Enemy Groups, where you would choose a pre-made set, or create a custom set. If you create a custom group, you'd make a name for the set and decide on the enhancement set Bonuses, if there are any. After that you can make the enhancements themselves, the levels of the enhancement would be given at the level of the character or the mission, and the bonuses you'd set that the set gives, they would be a bit under what you would get from normal TF/SF's and Raids outside of AE, meaning if you want the maximum power possible you'd still go out and do TF/SF's, Raids, etc. So for example you'd make a Duel Origin enhancement, Name it, choose a picture for it (which would be any of the pictures that enhancements have already in the game), then you'd choose which Origins, in this case Magic and Natural, then you'd choose what aspect, in this case Damage. Then done! 

Originally the idea would allow you to set your own bonuses but then I realized that that isn't how it works with enhancements, as they have a set base number that goes up and down depending on the enhancements level in relation to your own. So in lue of that, the bonuses the enhancements would give would be similar to those, if a bit weaker. I think it'd be really fun to be able to do this kind of thing and it makes player made AE Task/Strike Forces and Raids more fun and viable rewards wise!

I'd like to hear others' opinions and thoughts on this as well!