MM/Troller Pets

Fix pets so that players can walk through them. It is highly frustrating when you are trying to operate in small places to have pets knock you out of corners when herding or block doors when trying to pass through them. Fixing them so they can't do these things would be greatly appreciated.

That's odd, I pass through my pets all the time. It's those darn NPCs that who stand in doorways that block my way  :-\

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow

It's those darn NPCs that who stand in doorways that block my way  :-\

Well ... until said NPCs are faceplanted ... then you can walk all over them.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

That's odd, I pass through my pets all the time. It's those darn NPCs that who stand in doorways that block my way  :-\

It may wrong about troller pets but it definitely happens with MM pets. I just included troller pets because frustration.

Literally can't climb stairs or walk through doors as a Stone tank if someones MM pets are in the way. Also, they bump me out of the way, push me to the side when they are running around in circles attacking the enemies I am trying to herd. It's really annoying.

Just to clarify, are talking about other player MM pets or your own? Because I was talking of my own pets specifically.

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow