Please Raise the Character Limit on RWZ

There were a some ship raids going on tonight in RWZ2, and I was lucky enough to get in on one, but got dropped and was unable to return to the zone because it was full. Would it be possible ro raise the limit of people in RWZ, at lease for those with leaguemates already in the zone. I know you guys have a lot on your plate, and I'm really appreciative for what you do, but that would be helpful.  Thanks.

I second this, League limit is 48, map limit is 50.

If you crash in a mothership raid (very likely) it's likely you'll get thrown into another instance and be unable to join back on your group because 2-3 randoms happen to be in the zone as well.

Very frustrating and unfortunate.

Crashes are happening because too many toons are interacting with one another. If anything, the cap on RWZ should be lowered.

Better yet, the Raid should no longer be an open world event but an instance spun up by the TF server capped at 40 people.

Or your internet connection drops, or you have a problem with your computer, or something happens to the connection to the server for a second, or... this is not a solution.

There are a lot of reasons people can drop, and further limiting the number of characters will not help them. Nor will trying to change the raid to an instance, even if that was possible without a huge development lift that a few people running a private server probably don't have the time or inclination for. However, upping the character cap in the zone will allow people who DC for whatever reason to get back in, and is easy to do.

There are a lot of reasons people can drop, and further limiting the number of characters will not help them. Nor will trying to change the raid to an instance,

Yes, limiting the number of players makes everyone's personal client and the game server run better.

And yes, changing the raid to an instance will help. If you get disconnected from a TF, when you log back on, you're still in the TF and would be able to rejoin that instance and no one can take your place.

You really need to learn how the game works before you become so insistent that you're right when you're not.

Yes, limiting the number of players makes everyone's personal client and the game server run better.

And yes, changing the raid to an instance will help. If you get disconnected from a TF, when you log back on, you're still in the TF and would be able to rejoin that instance and no one can take your place.

You really need to learn how the game works before you become so insistent that you're right when you're not.

Here, let me repeat everything since you left it our of the quote. "Or your internet connection drops, or you have a problem with your computer, or something happens to the connection to the server for a second, or... this is not a solution.

There are a lot of reasons people can drop, and further limiting the number of characters will not help them. Nor will trying to change the raid to an instance, even if that was possible without a huge development lift that a few people running a private server probably don't have the time or inclination for. However, upping the character cap in the zone will allow people who DC for whatever reason to get back in, and is easy to do."

Trying to disingenuously parse what I said won't make me any less right, or you any less wrong.