LF Experienced Base Builer (Everlasting)

DreamingLove

Looking for someone who could build a modern tech themed corporation base for Role playing super group.

The primary goal is to have a high tech research corporation that also provides living quarters to its employees.

Please contact me using my global chat handle: @DigitalDivinity or on Discord with Nulde#5831

Anything that is mentioned as being "connected" to another room is its own room but I envision being able to get to it from the larger room it's connected to.

Here are the goals I was hoping for but all of this is negotiable since I don't want to reduce anyone's creative choice. Technically we could scrap all this as long as the theme (high tech corporation/research center) remains intact.

• Roman themed courtyard (outdoor) area in front of the corporation where people can RP (fountains, gardens, benches, statues, etc)

• Modern office themed reception area when you enter
    • includes a front desk where someone can sit as a receptionist
    • waiting/seating area for people who are visiting
    • I kinda see this as a Japanese type design (just for the reception area) with wooden floors and indoor fish pond maybe
    • zen themed perhaps (just for the reception area)

• Large auditorium connected to reception area
    • Hangar which can fit a plane  and cars, connected to auditorium
      • CEO's personal living quarters connected to the hangar (includes private bathroom, bedroom, office and kitchen)
      • board meeting room inside auditorium (or connected to it if that's easier)
      • a few private offices (3 to 5) for officers/high rank people; connected to the auditorium (if there is still space along the walls for more rooms to be connected)
        • these private offices could also be distributed throughout the base if that's easier

Two halls will leave away from the auditorium on two opposite directions. One takes people to the Residential Area, and one takes people to the Research District

• Residential Area
    • larger room with apartment-like bedroom living quarters, rooms only need to be 2x2
      • I was thinking the living quarters could be one large room and then just have 2x2 bedrooms, sectioned off by building walls and multiple stories (about 3)
    • kitchen/cafeteria connected to living quarters
      • leisure/entertainment area connected to kitchen/cafeteria
    • gym and looker room connected to residential area

• Research District (Large computer control room  with lots of super computers, servers and computer terminals for employees to work and do research - uses mostly items from the Tech Power and Tech Workshop categories.
    • high security vault connected to computer control room (can't get in w/o teleporting through a crack in the wall which is hidden or something like that)
    • medical facility connected to control room
      • medical research lab connected to medical facility
    • Modern business office with cubicles
      • modern library connected to the business of
    • Arcane research area
      • Arcane library and artifacts room connected to arcane library

Edited by DreamingLove