window for /showfps

So, /showfps 2 is really nice to have for the real time loc info, but it would be even better if we could get it in a window instead of an overlay, so it can have a black background for better visibility and also be moved to wherever we want it on the screen :)

So, /showfps 2 is really nice to have for the real time loc info, but it would be even better if we could get it in a window instead of an overlay, so it can have a black background for better visibility and also be moved to wherever we want it on the screen :)

Why not just use a proper overlay like MSI Afterburner?

Why not just use a proper overlay like MSI Afterburner?

Mostly because I really don't care about the FPS part of it, but the realtime location coordinates.

What I do now if I have to use /loc to find something is to temporarily rebind my movement and jump keys to also do /loc (/bind SPACE "+up$$loc" etc) then make a chat tab just for system to observe the updates, but it's a tad cumbersome.