Mystic Flight Activation Bug

gromartwo

This morning I decided to play my Dark/Dark Controller who was in the First Ward Survivor compound. I checked what mission i had and decided to fly from the roof I was on to the Hetman so the very first power i tried to use was Mystic Flight. i clicked it an nothing happened. I clicked again and nothing even after I moved a bit. I always have Sprint activated so I clicked that and it shut off and on normally. When i clicked Mystic Flight again it worked normally.

I have characters of all alignments with MF and have seen this on several. For some reason I have noticed it more on characters of Praetorian origin or toons in First Ward/Night Ward.  It might have something to do with whether I interact with something (like a door or portal) or not before trying to fly. The character I played this morning started off in Praetoria and i would usually out in the bank or hospital and sometimes find I couldn't fly after logging in.

My character was left inside a building this time and i will test if he can fly without activating another power and whether going through a door helps.

It's a trivial bug but annoying.

After I posted the bug report  here i went back into the game to test this. I tried a villain in Nerva and I could fly at login. I went back to the controller in First ward and could fly at login.

A few days later I logged into the controller in First ward. He was still in the hallway leading to Palatine's office. That night he was the first character I logged into that session. I clicked on Mystic Flight and there was no response. The teleport bar never loaded (never does with this issue). I clicked on an attack - off course nothing happened but when i tried Mystic Flight again it worked normally.