Flashback XP in Hollows

So, I was doing Flashbacks for some Story Arcs I leveled past.  I finished up the 1-9 level ones (I had Lay Down Your Burdens and Reason to Fight to finish), and noticed that I was getting ~5000xp for completing the missions and ~40000xp for finishing the Arcs at level 26 or so, which I believe is correct. 

Then I moved on to the 10-14 level flashbacks to finish up the Hollows, since I had outleveled Ch. 3 and 4 during Ch. 2.  I noticed when I finished Ch. 3 Julius the Kind Hearted Troll, I didn't get a Story Arc completion XP bonus, and only got a pop up box (which I hadn't gotten on earlier flashbacks) which just said "Oro mission complete."  Seemed awfully like a debug check. 

Then, same thing happened on Ch. 4 The Heart of the Hollows, no Story Arc completion XP, just a pop up, only with that one I also didn't receive the usual mission completion XP for the final Defeat Atta mission.

Not sure if intended.

Just finished another flashback and had a similar but more fleshed out pop up which was the rundown for if I had any challenges set rather than just "Oro mission complete."

Edited by Avatar Phoenix