• Combat warnings
  • Damage inflicted
  • Hit rolls
  • General combat
  • Damage received
  • Error
  • Healing received
  • Healing delivered

Additionally there are other, mostly pet-related channels that can be viewed as well, namely damage inflicted/received, healing delivered/received, hit rolls, and combat.

PROBLEM

The existing channels are fine most of the time but there are obvious issues given the lack of channels, specifically for endurance, and also for some procs, and it seems like the healing delivered channel is basically used as a "catch-all" for items that should be in the general combat channel. For example, for powers which drain enemy endurance show that end drain in the damage inflicted channel, making it more difficult to parse out. Powers which drain your own endurance (Hasten, T9 crashes, etc.) show up in the damage received channel. Likewise, powers which boost your endurance or that of your allies show up in the healing received and healing delivered channels. For example, the +end from Performance Shifter and Panacea show up in the healing channels, and the Theft of Essence +end proc works the same way. When I activate Build Up or a similar power, the combat text shows up in the healing received channel instead of the general combat channel.

SOLUTION

Add combat channels for endurance delivered and endurance received (and parallel pet-related channels) and ensure powers that aren't actually delivering heals or +regen have their combat messages placed in the general combat channel instead of the healing channels.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk!

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube