"Hi, Jacked!" Arc: ID# 25982 (an origin story)

Prometheas

Recently finished this as both an origin story for my main and an homage to my old supergroup back on LIVE all those years ago...

Fight alongside OG Supergroup A.E.G.I.S. as they seek an edge for the Praetorian Wars in "Hi, Jacked!" Arc: ID# 25982 and break off a piece for me 😉

Edited by Prometheas

This is an odd one. First the player (reduced to lvl 15) rescues "The Spanish Maine" from some ghost pirates. Or are they pirate ghosts? Then you're in the criminally underused Preatorian slum map, rescuing five heroes with colorful descriptions, one of whom turns on you for some unknown reason. The contact speaks only in song quotes featuring the work "Jack". Then you follow the smell of rum to an alien signal, then rescue a guy from a prison, then the contact dies I think.

This is a vanity arc for the author's old SG, featuring the old characters. People who were in the old SG will no doubt get a kick out of seeing the old faces again, but the general public will be kinda lost, like watching a foreign film but the subtitles are in yet another language.

I suppose that is a fair assessment. It might feel a bit like a foreign film or watching the middle of a movie...nonetheless, I have had quite a few positive responses. Sorry it wasn't quite to your liking, but I appreciate your feedback, all the same. Thanks for giving it a go.

Edited by Prometheas