The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Several sughestions...

Arlimes

Hey there. My names Limes, I'd like to share some of my suggestions for updates to the game with you for consideration by our wonderful devs. 

NEW EPIC ARCHETYPES

Would love to see some new VEATs and HEATs, my suggestion for the two would be this;

Paladin/Champion of Justice (HEAT): Paladin/CoJ AT would consist of a melee a based primary, with a support secondary. Since we have to use coding and such already in the game they could go something like this;

Paladin: Shield Primary, using mixture of tank AT shield skills, alongside healing abilities from either thermal or empathy and invulnerability bubble from bubbler support. Essentially being a Tank with the ability to heal in an aura, buff teammates, and cust a bubble of protection. 

Champion of Justice: Invulnerability mixed with healing skills and skills from leadership/pain mastery sets as primary, with a superstrength/street combat secondary. Essentially a Scrapper with close range Healing Capabilities as well as buffs for the team.

Dark Champion/Watcher

Dark Champion: Hammer, axe, or Titan weapon primary with a mixture of dark aura/upain management secondary. Essentially giving you a brute with the ability to heal and transfer damage from other players or to enemies from teammates/self. 

Watcher: primary should be a healing set mixed with stalker skills such as hide and one or two other creative skills mixed in, with a secondary using dark melee skills, with mastermind summoning skills mixed in (pets to be determined).

ASYMMETRICAL SHOULDERS

Now that we have the option on our boots and gloves it would also be nice to have on shoulders as well. For example, I have a character who has a very large diamond arm. Looks awesome, problem is if I try to put any shoulder set on to make the other arm look not so...boring, I have very limited options as to what sets I can use that are left shoulder only. Giving a little bit of a creative restriction on players wanting to use the robotic arm sets. 

Gender Block On Costume Pieces

There are some pieces of equipment on the male character creator that I would love to carry over to a female toon and some on female toons I'd love to carry over to male/huge (looking at you shoulder kitten). I know a lot of people have been asking for that one, and I for one would love to roll a huge model werewolf with a small kitten on its shoulder.

Many more suggestions but I'll keep the list short for now and update later. 

Edited by Arlimes
  • Like 1