LF Pure Widow Build

Looking for help with a build, never played one before and still getting use to using mids reborn. I also just plan to PVE with it. Mostly looking for some example builds atlesat I can tweak out so I have an idea. Thanks in advance.

I can share a post-level 50 build. This is the 'other half' of my Fortnuata/Widow 'duo'.

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Night Widow Training
Secondary Power Set: Widow Teamwork
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Presence
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Poison Dart -- Apc-Dmg:50(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(3), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(3), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(5), Apc-Dam%:50(5), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%:50(7)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- Ksm-ToHit+:30(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(7), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(9)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg:50(9), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(11), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(13), TchofDth-Dam%:40(13)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(17)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx:50(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(19)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg:50(19), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(21), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(21), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic:50(23)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(25)
Level 12: Spin -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(25), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(27), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(27), Arm-Dam%:50(29), FuroftheG-ResDeb%:50(29)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dmg:50(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(31), Hct-Acc/Rchg:50(31), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(31), Hct-Dam%:50(33), GldStr-%Dam:50(33)
Level 16: Provoke -- PrfZng-Dam%:50(A)
Level 18: Intimidate -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- Rct-Def:50(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx:50(33), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg:50(34), Rct-Def/Rchg:50(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(34), Rct-ResDam%:50(36)
Level 22: Foresight -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(36), LucoftheG-Def:50(36)
Level 24: Mental Training -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- Obl-Dmg:50(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg:50(37), Obl-Dmg/Rchg:50(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37), Obl-%Dam:50(39), Erd-%Dam:30(39)
Level 28: Mind Link -- AdjTrg-Rchg:50(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg:50(40)
Level 30: Unrelenting -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(42), Prv-Absorb%:50(42)
Level 32: Placate -- RechRdx-I:50(A)
Level 35: Gloom -- Thn-Acc/Dmg:50(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(43), Thn-Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(45)
Level 38: Psychic Scream -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(46), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(46), PstBls-Dam%:50(48)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Ann-Acc/Dmg:50(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg:50(48), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(48), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(50), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(50), Ann-ResDeb%:50(50)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Leadership -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 47: Darkest Night -- HO:Enzym(A)
Level 49: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 1: Conditioning
Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I:50(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod:50(15), EndMod-I:50(17)
------------
------------

The data:

Caveats follow:

I notice my slotting in several of the single-slot powers is not what I have in game right now. Adjust those as desired.

There wasn't much difference in the power choices when leveling. I started with Swipe instead of Poison Dart but changed it on the mandatory respec. IO sets were obviously different. I'm a sucker for the ATO bonuses. The Dominion of Arachnos Terrorize proc is slotted in Poison Dart, but on a melee-focused build this proc is not particularly useful; while leveling it was in Spin. That slot could easily go somewhere else such as Health, for more Recovery.

Because of the melee focus and the availability of the alternate build, this build has Follow Up instead of Build Up. This is a legacy of wanting a stabby attack chain as early as possible. This build has more attacks than it needs, and a 6-slot on-demand Build Up is probably a better choice. The Soul Mastery Patron Pool was chosen simply because I was getting exhausted playing nearly pure melee.

I don't run the Widow as much as I do the Fortunata, as the Melee focus is slower than the "partner's" AoE build. The focus was to get Mind Link perma via Global Recharge without using Hasten: Mission Accomplished.

I toyed with trying to put more resistance in the build, but with reasonably high defenses (past the non-incarnate soft cap with perma-Mid Link) I felt that the resistances weren't adding enough to the build to justify trying for them. Unrelenting is my alternate choice instead of resistances. This toon has the fasted recharge on Unrelenting of any of my builds, I frequently use it simply to boost damage. Likewise, Placate is very useful in limited circumstances (boss fights). I wouldn't waste effort adding the Fighting Pool to this build, but YMMV.

The power choices from level 35+ are enigmatic to me. I opted for ranged attacks mostly out of boredom with melee but also to specifically slot set bonuses for positional defenses. I wouldn't fault anyone for trying something different than Soul Mastery, specifically the Leadership Pool (move extra slots to Provoke and go for Mocking Beratement set bonuses) or a 5-slotted PBAoE Invoke Panic (from the Presence Pool)... these choices will keep Global Recharge high and should allow the dropping of one of the Very Rare sets.