Need help, Logitech gaming buttons not working in COH on Mac

BlackSpectre

Hi, this week something very odd has happened. Buttons 4 & 5 are no longer working in COH. I'm using a Logitech G502 USB gaming mouse.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Logitech software, rebooted several times, and have tested those buttons outside of COH and they work fine.

I'm running Island Rum on an iMac running MacOS 10.15 Catalina.

I just tested it using Tequila on a Windows 10 laptop, and the mouse buttons are working fine in COH there.

In all honestly, I'm at a loss. Can anyone help?

Thanks. 

UPDATE: It took me all day but I finally tracked down the change that make everything not work. I have a Logitech G502 Gaming mouse. It's been, unintentionally, set for ON BOARD MEMORY. I discovered that last week. I much prefer the ability to make and save custom profiles so I switched it to AUTOMATIC GAME DETECTION. I didn't realize that's what happened becuse I was attributing the problem initialy to lag... the servers have been very laggy lately. The solution for the game to see buttons 4 & 5 is to turn on the On Board Memory. Solved.  Kinda.

Why the game doesn't see the mouse buttons when AUTOMATIC GAME DETECTION is on is another problem I'd like to solve so I can save the programmed keys I have in a file. Anyone know that one?

Edited by BlackSpectre