I'd like to pay a base builder to build my base

Jawbreaker

I started a base but it kind of got away from me, and I just don't have the skills or time to make my idea work. Basically a Spaceship that's long-since buried underground after crashing here centuries ago. It's partly built, maybe it can be renovated, but if it needs to be scrapped and re-started that fine too.

What's the going rate for ( if there is one) for a base build?

200mil? 500? 

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

• 1 month later
  • 7 months later

I have started A SG and puttered with the Base builder for a bit and am lost totally. Im looking to hire someone to build it and I will pay.  Im on Everlasting and my Toon Name is Alexis Mcqween.  My chat handle is @ Miss McSpikes.  Only serious inquiries need apply and not waste anyones time.  Thank you Ill have more specifics when you contact me.

• 2 weeks later

Hello, don't know if this is still a thing but I'd like to request a base build as well. Something that would probably be simple for an experienced builder, but is a bit beyond my time management capabilities to properly learn and develop.

I'm on Everlasting on @Battlecruiser if you're interested. Happy to offer trades of inf, powerleveling, purples, event salvage nobody uses, etc. 

Thank you for your consideration!