lost connection frequent...

Carandiru

hey guys, today I joined to play, but this difficulty, in less than half an hour, gave 5x the lost connection!

1 week ago, started giving it, but very occasionally, now it's direct. When it falls, I give alt + tab quickly and I see that here in the forum, either it does not enter or is extremely slow (loading), but in all the rest of the internet, it is working perfectly, youtube, everything fast!

it's happening here on the forum too, regardless of whether I'm in the game or not.

I've been playing for about 2 months and it's never been like this, now ... 😕

Does anyone have any ideas? tks all

01.jpg

other "ping" with the forum working here 

2-1.jpg

Edited by Carandiru

• Game Master

It appears you're having issues with the ISP reaching the game server.  Your client and PC are most likely fine (judging from the bottom window... The top command was a small error forgetting ping, but the second one completed.  Your Internet settings on your PC are most likely okay.)

If you play on our servers, the connection is made in North America, with the exception of "Reunion" which is in Europe.  If you make a character in Reunion, does it stay online any better?

If it doesn't and it "Lost Connection to Mapserver" just as often, you might have a home network issue reaching outside.  (Weak Wi-Fi connection, DNS timeouts, etc.)

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

40 minutes ago, GM Tahquitz said:

It appears you're having issues with the ISP reaching the game server.  Your client and PC are most likely fine (judging from the bottom window... The top command was a small error forgetting ping, but the second one completed.  Your Internet settings on your PC are most likely okay.)

If you play on our servers, the connection is made in North America, with the exception of "Reunion" which is in Europe.  If you make a character in Reunion, does it stay online any better?

If it doesn't and it "Lost Connection to Mapserver" just as often, you might have a home network issue reaching outside.  (Weak Wi-Fi connection, DNS timeouts, etc.)

yes, is pc win 10

tks! i dont test create in other server.... 1, i try change my mtu and others dns! 

thanks anyway.

so strange, it happened a few days ago and today "out of nowhere" it got worse

Edited by Carandiru
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GM Tahquitz said:

hum... i change my dns, mts and use /netgraph 1(a friend tell me this), and i think better... 15 min on e no "lost conection" and no package lost!

if someone goes through this ... maybe change dns and mts resolve, here, resolved, I will test going in a tf in 15 minutes, have lunch now.