Dominator Power Up has no effect on Link Minds (epic pool)

I created a new char on the test server a Plant/Earth Dominator. From the Earth Assault set the Power Up (boost secondary effects like defenses) has no effect

on the epic pool power Link Minds. 

If I cast the power "Power UP" it will show an increase on my defense on powers like "Weave" and "Maneuvers" but it will not increase the defense value of "Link Minds" from

the Psionic Mastery epic pool power. You can enhance the power with defense sets so if this power was not changed it should be a bug.

This is due to Link Minds having a small +res buff to psionic. You can see similar phenomena happen to Cold shields (they provide defense along with some resist). Fade from /dark affinity Controllers was an outlier, not sure if PB still boosts it's defense though.

Edited by GopherCuresSelf12
have -> having, go-> to

2 hours ago, GopherCuresSelf12 said:

This is due to Link Minds having a small +res buff to psionic. You can see similar phenomena happen to Cold shields (they provide defense along with some resist). Fade from /dark affinity Controllers was an outlier, not sure if PB still boosts it's defense though.

They patched Fade to no longer be affected by +Special buffs.

5 hours ago, Camel said:

They patched Fade to no longer be affected by +Special buffs.

Ah yes for Fade the added this in the March 31st patch.

The following powers now ignore outside buffs (they all provide enhanceable resistance and should've always ignored buffs)

• Controller > Darkness Affinity > Fade

In this case, could we have some extra ingame text information added to "Link Minds" and "Fade" that point to this issue that the are not affected by +Special buffs. 

• Like 1