Homecoming.exe error? Character bugged?

Aoide

I'm not sure where to start....

I was on a Mantocore TF, and in Brickstown.  The game client crashed.  I restarted it.  It refused to load past a third of a way after re-choosing the toon I was playing as (Aoide, a lvl 35 Blaster on Torchearer).  After about 20 minutes with no changes to the Brickstown loading screen, I tried Ctrl+Alt+Tab.... And nothing happened.  Then when I did Ctrl+Alt+Del I got an error message that included the lines 'City of Heroes encountered a problem and needs to close. The crash appears to have occured in a third party DLL or device driver (specifically "homecoming.exe").'    Worse, after clicking on 'OK' from that error screen, it tried to send a bug report to Cryptic.

I then tried logging in alts on other servers, and had no issue.  I logged on alts on Torcbearer, and had no issue with them.  I even created a new 'Test' alt, sent them to Bricktown, and was able to log them in and out no problem.  I then transferred my character (Aoide) to Excelsior, and tried to log her in there, and had the exact same issue where the loading screen for Brickstown would freeze less than a third of the way into loading, and when I'd Ctrl+Alt+Del I'd get the same error.

I restarted Tequila.  The issue continued, but apparently with only that character.

I restarted my PC, and it continued.

Hopefully this doesn't mean that my character is bugged/toast.  At 450+ badges, it'd kinda suck.

P.S. I tried to include a screen shot of the error I got, but for some reason the forum won't let me post it.