Forumite Art (conceptual)

Originally designed to offer the community some semblance of merchandising.  These designs were done whilst talking to NCSoft Europe Mods through their forums and by personal messages, and although they were initially receptive, NCSoft legal dept were less enthusiastic even though the designs had been produced quite transparently all above board and displayed on their official forums.

Despite this a Cease & Desist email arrived shortly thereafter.  Obviously because of Intellectual Property rights this would never be a thing.

I have never, will never ask for, nor accept - any kind of money, goods, services nor profit from this art - not one penny.

That said, I am legally free to share this art with the community for their own personal use and enjoyment.

With that in mind I still have all the files both pixel-based and 3-colour vector line-art should anyone see any potential in them solely for their own non-profit personal use - this goes for any Forumite or City of Kittenz designs.

Edited by Mother's Love

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

" Wow! - You're like a Hot Yoda!.... only taller! "  - Soul Stalker.
" I knew there was Evil under that All-American girl persona! " -
RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

Forumite logo.jpg

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

Mastermind Black Cap.jpg

RockJaw.

Mastermind Hat.jpg

RockJaw.

MasterPlan Selection.jpg

RockJaw.

Mastermind Messanger Bag.jpg

• Like 1

RockJaw.

mastermind T-shirt sample.jpg

RockJaw.

Hat example.jpg

RockJaw.

More T-shirt samples.jpg

RockJaw.

Pssst...Behind You!.jpg

RockJaw.

Stalker T-Shirt samples.jpg

RockJaw.

Tank and Scrapper T-shirt samples.jpg

RockJaw.

Kitchen / Barbecue Apron design:

RockJaw.

sample apron.jpg

RockJaw.

Hotpants:

RockJaw.

Red and White Hotpants Selection.jpg

• Haha 1

RockJaw.

Hotpants selection.jpg

RockJaw.

Vanguard designs:

RockJaw.

Vanguard Black baseball cap.jpg

RockJaw.

Vanguard Black hoodie selection.jpg

RockJaw.

Vanguard Grey hoodie selection.jpg

RockJaw.

Vanguard back graphic:

RockJaw.

Vanguard Screen Tech.jpg

RockJaw.

Vanguard Helm Division Tshirt.jpg

RockJaw.

The Ziggursky Penitentiary:

RockJaw.