Lost connection to map server

Fergz99

I only found out about Homecoming in June and for about the past two weeks it seems like I get this error multiple times a day were the month before I dont think I got the error one time. I did all the google searches and revalidate the files before starting, and I even deleted and installed fresh but again today while playing for 2 hours I got disconnected 3 times and Im at a loss for what is causing the issue. 

I play on both my laptop and desktop and can run other games and apps on both with no issue. I have a cat 5 cable in the laptop atm and wifi for the desktop and I just have no idea what can be causing the issue.

Please help!

Map server issues are usually tied to the Internet Connection, and pathway to the servers. One built in advantage Homecoming has for troubleshooting in the Servers, If you want to see if it's a Internet Path issue, create a character on Reunion which is in Germany, while all other servers are in Montreal. There is been a defined issue if you Internet path goes through Detroit to get to the Servers.

Read through this for some additional Ideas on where to look.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X