powexec_location target

Droste_Effect

Hey all, looking for some help macroing a command from the i25 notes. Below are the notes. The command I want to use is /powexec_location target quicksand.

Powexec_Location:

Added /powexec_location, a client-side slash command to allow use of location targeted powers without having to click.

Usage: /powexec_location loc power

loc is a location specifier. There's several different things you can use here:

me or self - Both target the power on yourself.

target - Your currently selected target. If you have no target, the power is not activated.

direction:distance - direction can either be one of six cardinal directions relative to the player: forward, back, left, right, up, down, -or- it can be a number. If it's a number, it is taken as an angle in degrees. 0 is straight in front of you, 90 is right, etc. It can also be camera, to indicate the direction the camera is facing, including elevation.

distance is either a number in world units (feet), or the keyword max, which means to use the maximum range of the power.

power is the name of the power, just like what you'd use with /powexec_name. You can put quotes around the name to make it look cleaner if you want, but they are optional.

Useful examples:

/powexec_location me Fire Imps

/powexec_location target Tar Patch

/powexec_location camera:max Teleport

Redirector powers will no longer accidentally be flagged as NearGround.

When I put it in the text entry box it works, when i /macro it it fails. I tried adjusting quotation and all that and no luck. Any ideas?

/macro NAME "powexec_location me Tar Patch"

'NAME' should appear on the button.

You didn't mention using quotes anywhere when trying to create the macro.

I can't log in right now, but that might work.

/macro TEST powexec_location me "Tar Patch"

That worked for me. As far as I remember you only put quotes around arguments that have spaces in them.

Nuclea - Rad/Rad Defender - Defiant - LoonyToons

/macro TEST powexec_location me "Tar Patch"

That worked for me. As far as I remember you only put quotes around arguments that have spaces in them.

Tested it using target instead of me and it worked, but I noticed some odd behavior.

Using

/macro TEST powexec_location target "Tar Patch"

created the macro on the toolbar and it worked fine. However, if I right-clicked on the macro and edited it (even to something that worked before like me instead of target) it stopped working and gave an "Unknown command: powexec_location me" error.

Nuclea - Rad/Rad Defender - Defiant - LoonyToons

• 1 month later