Sentinel Beam Rifle

drbuzzard

Ok, the first two attacks in sentinel beam rifle say that they do energy damage over time.

From in game information:

Single shot

6 ticks of 10.63 over 5.5 second

Charged Shot

6 ticks of 5.28 energy damage over 5.5 seconds.

Neither of these actually happen either with disintegrate up or not. Charged shot has a value for bonus damage when disintegrate up, and that does work.

Because these values are incorporated into the damage numbers shown for the sets, it make the damage appear to be much higher than it actually is. Now I of course don't know if the DoT component is supposed to happen or not. If it is, Beam Rifle is getting massively shortchanged in damage. If it is not, please remove it so people don't get pulling into using a set which displays very false numbers.

Just looking at my BM Sent and the info box says both Single Shot and Charged Shot does: 6 Ticks of 10.64 energy damage over 5.50s on target 

And Lancer Shot does: 6 Ticks of 8.92 energy damage over 5.50s on target

However as stated I could not get any DoT damage to happen. Disintegrate DoT seems to be working fine. But none of the others do.

But not sure how or what Offensive Opportunity would play into this. The couple of times I could get Opportunity to hit it seems to be a separate damage.And not a DoT