Keyboard stops working

MageAgainstTheRegime

For weeks now, I'll be playing any character and just randomly, my movement keys (AWSD) stop working. It seems to occur with any keys since it won't let me fire any of my powers with key commands either. My character sits there for about a minute maybe less, sometimes able to move, other times I can't, before all key functions start working again. I'll hold down the W key and I'm able to move forward in short spurts until I can't move at all. It's as if it's keyboard lag, even though the graphics don't appear to be lagging at all because if I start typing gibberish, it takes about 5 seconds before it shows up in my chat window. I know it's not my keyboard because as soon as it starts acting up, I pull up a notepad file or web browser and everything responds immediately, so something is going on in the game. I end up logging out and logging back in the game, even restart the computer, that usually fixes it but it starts happening again out of nowhere. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Edited by MageAgainstTheRegime

I have had it happen.  I just assumed too many cookie crumbs or spilled soda had worked down in there.  I could see it as some sort of game latency.  My computer is a toaster so I cannot reliably alt+tab to another window without crashing so I cant help with further testing.

Edited by EmmySky