A Spark of Hope #1697

Morganical

Hey all,

First time making a mission, trying to improve my storytelling and mission making abilities. This is actually a Three part series. Part two has also been published: A flame of passion #1714. They are related to each other and

The story follows a retired hero with a dark secret leaving behind a mentally strained daughter and her fall from Grace. Really appreciate feedback, especially if it's basic things as again this is my first mission  ;D

Cheers!

hello!

Thank you for creating this!

I would like to add it to my review queue if you are open to that. Could you give me some advice on what level is appropriate and what sort of archetype/powerset combo you feel would be best to play it with?

MCM

Hey there,

So while the enemies are scaling I would say that being at least level 4 would be ideal for soloing. If going in a team I've gotten away with level 2 on the both of us.

As for power sets, these are my solo run results:

1) I tested on my Electric/Radi Sentinel and it wasn't exactly challenging I must say. Level 4.

2) Gravity manipulation/kinetic controller even at level 12 I was sweating a little. But this could also be that I'm not super great since returning to the game.

3) Ran on my level 2 Bruiser super strength/regen and died once because I aggro'd too much but then easily progressed through it.

While I feel veteran players and very kitted out players will not struggle, I've no way yet to test on high level characters as I don't have one :P

Thanks again for your help and feedback.

-Morganical

Hey all!

After the comments received by several reviewers I have tweaked the mission objectives to give CinderWisp more autonomy, updated some text issues that were there, updated mission text and contact text to help keep RPers invested, fixed some weaker plot points, added clues, and adjusted the final level to not be as large. I also updated the title to reflect that this mission is part of a trilogy. As always I appreciate you taking the time to check it out and give feedback. My storytelling abilities thank you profusely!

-Morganical