Excelsior player looking for German speaker

SlabBacon

Hi!

I'm from New York State, playing on Excelsior. I've made friends with someone who speaks primarily German. I'm trying to help him figure out some of the game systems. For example, he knows the basics of enhancement conversion, but I'm struggling to explain things like the Out Of Set Conversion settings. I only know a few words and phrases and can't get beyond the language barrier. Hoping someone can help!

Thanks,

Bacon

• Retired Game Master

Hi there,

luckily we have some GMs who are fluent!

Have your friend shoot me a message with any questions they might have and I'll be happy to help, also if they are ever having issues they can always submit tickets in German.

Have a great weekend,

GM_Aurarius

• Like 2

The Support page is always accessible should you require assistance or need to check the status of an already submitted ticket.

Consider volunteering as a Community Helper or Game Master || Gerne können Sie auch auf Deutsch mit mir in Kontakt treten, sollte dies für Sie einfacher sein. || GM Aurarius#7840 on Discord.

• Retired Game Master

Absolutely, it's what we are here for!

The Support page is always accessible should you require assistance or need to check the status of an already submitted ticket.

Consider volunteering as a Community Helper or Game Master || Gerne können Sie auch auf Deutsch mit mir in Kontakt treten, sollte dies für Sie einfacher sein. || GM Aurarius#7840 on Discord.