Costume addition please - plain neck piece

Ferrus_Xeno

Would it be possible to have a plain collar neck piece that is color-able, something along the line of the spiked collar without the spikes.

The transition from the chest pieces to the plain tight face pieces can be jarring on costume and having something to delineate from the two sections would be great (see female lower face pieces for gunslinger and Victorian steampunk) 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ferrus_Xeno said:

Would it be possible to have a plain collar neck piece that is color-able, something along the line of the spiked collar without the spikes.

It's not a perfect solution, but there's a gunslinger face option for females that works well as a collar:

devil's llitigant 7.jpg

1 minute ago, Ferrus_Xeno said:

I use it a lot on my female character, there is no male option for this though. 

Agreed.  It'd be nice if they could port it over for males to use.

This piece, (I think it's called "Victorian" or "Steampunk"), would also be great to have ported over:

botannia 7.jpg

The problem, with a direct port is both pieces that you have mentioned have lace, or something like it.   I just would like something that fixed the transition from chest to head when the player is not using the tights costume piece.  I end up using the spiked collar as the top of the costume which also means I cannot use a different shoulder piece.