[Hero] [15-20] Talos Vice - Arc ID: 1337

An 80s instrumental blares as the camera pans over scenes of Talos Island: windsurfers on the water, the Talos statue, shoppers in Wentworth's, bikini babes, sports cars racing down the Argo Highway, a speedboat bouncing on the waves.  A title card appears over the waters racing below:

TALOS

=VICE=

Arc ID: 1337

Keywords: Solo Friendly, Drama, Mystery

• A former Developer's Choice on live servers

So this is of course in my queue for my review thread, I’ll level a bit first to be able to do it justice, and I hope you will be producing new arcs too; your arcs were sublime, PW, and it’s so good to see you back in our home.

MCM

I remember this one also being a very good one.  The fact that you somehow managed to snag the arc ID that spells out 'leet' has struck me all morning as a seriously funny (if completely coincidental) in joke...

• 4 weeks later

Just went through this, and it was AWESOME! It reminded me of some of those old 80s cop action flicks, complete with scene directions and everything (I personally fired up Perturbator and some other retro-wave stuff while I was going through the arc in question) and it made for probably the perfect adventure for my Dual Pistols/Martial Combat supercop character.