Fix for falling off the edge

gems

Hey All,

ive built an island on top of my base that is surrounded by water. I’ve extended the water as far as it will go with clipping enabled. However, a person can now jump off the edge of the water (my world is flat haha). Is there anyway to extend the water further, or place a barrier to prevent this? I can’t seem to place anything past the borders of the sg plot itself.

Thanks in advance!
gems

You would not be able to place anything outside the borders of the plot unless it is a giant rock or something where most of it is inside the base and only part of it is outside.  One thing to try would be to use glass floor pieces rotated around so the invisible side is facing inside the base.  This may work as an invisible barrier. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later
On 9/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, ShardWarrior said:

You would not be able to place anything outside the borders of the plot unless it is a giant rock or something where most of it is inside the base and only part of it is outside.  One thing to try would be to use glass floor pieces rotated around so the invisible side is facing inside the base.  This may work as an invisible barrier. 

ShardWarrior,  do the large water pieces work too when flipped around to be invisible, to serve as a barrier?