EDITED POST: I figured it out myself, see inside

OmegaX123

(Don't know if this is the right place for this, but I do see peole asking for tips, so... If someone volunteers to help, I'll add them to the SG, promote them to a rank that has base-building rights, and figure out between them and myself whether to keep, demote, or kick/they leave when the job's done)

As you can see in the Everlasting "SG/VG recruitment" thread, one of my characters (Girl Gadgeteer) is a tech firm CEO by day. I suck at base building, so I would appreciate some ideas or actual help with making something that can function as a hero base but still look like a combination lab/office. Especially if you've got a handle on building above/below the bounds, so that I can have a multi-story office complex. I'm not too sure what I would be able to offer in exchange, but hopefully either we (if anyone accepts) can work something out, or someone will be nice enough to help out of a sense of kindness and community.

I have no specific wants (for anyone willing to lend a practical hand rather than just ideas) other than that it look like a lab/office and function like a hero base, though a workshop and a portal room would definitely be ideal (at very least all the important Blueside portals plus Pocket D, anything more is icing on the cake).

EDIT

I figured it out, made what I think is a pretty solid go at it (base code is TAKAMOTOIND-3484 if anyone wants to check it out and offer tips if they see anything that could be improved/get ideas for their own if they feel like going the same way), so no need for this anymore.