Another TB first, AFAIK

Ololiuhqui

Heroes and villains of Torchbearer: From the league that gave you four Hami raids in one day (blueside, redside, Seed, and Underground Trial), I give you: The Really Hard Crew.

Thanks to Tortoise for another phenomenal job of cat-herding, and everyone who carried this squishy and poorly slotted controller to what felt like the easiest RHW ever (and it was only my second time).

"A true ruler is as moral as a hurricane...empty, but for the force of his gale."

For an encore, and another server first AFAIK, the good folks of Veracity took CR_Tempest on many trials today and finished up with a blueside Hamidon raid where we burned through the bloom at 75%. Many deaths, but emboldened we pressed on to the Abyss and took down redside Hami even smoother, with almost no deaths. Kudos all around!

"A true ruler is as moral as a hurricane...empty, but for the force of his gale."

• 3 weeks later

Not just a TB first, but a world first AFAIK: Last night, the Hamidon in the Abyss was burned to the ground without first clearing mitos. Welcome to the new 30-second Hami, folks - it's a brand-new day in Paragon.

I've heard of zerg hami raids before, but AFAIK those involved planning days in advance and as many people as possible having Warburg nukes on hand.  So... probably the first time I've seen it done without too much planning.  ^_^

Helps that you can have more than 50 in a zone now too.