/chat_set Help, General, and Looking For Group

Starhammer

/chat_set is, to the best of my knowledge, currently incompatible with the Help, General, and Looking For Group channels. You can send a message directly to them, or you can set the channel by clicking on the tiny letters above the chat input field, but cannot set them using the command. Could we please get command-compatible channel names associated with /chat_set?

For me, I use a custom set of binds to cycle back and forth through the channels I use with PgUp & PgDown, a variation on the /chat_cycle command, but allowing for inclusion of channels that aren't associated with /chat_cycle, such as the above mentioned, or custom channels, as well as being able to remove channels I don't use from the sequence (like Coalition... Seems like every coalition just uses their own custom global channel anyway, so you can keep up with them when you're on another character, or even server). I'd like to be able to include these channels in my cycle command, rather than having to change channels one way for some, and another way for others, like driving a car, but having to steer with handlebars if you're in reverse.