The Rolodex Everlasting Costume Contest is happening again this Saturday!

Leap Year

It's that time again!

We really appreciate all the folk that came out to the costume contest last Sunday, and enjoyed all the great RP, so we wanted to make it happen again.

The prizes will be the same: 1 purple IO set for first place (winner's choice), 70 million influence for second place, and 50 million influence for 3rd place. Each judge will also get a special mention, and they will get 10 million influence each!

This contest will also feature a special theme: CoX 2099. All you time traveling heroes and villains can show us your best costumes from the future! Note: You don't have to fit the theme to participate or even win. However, should your costume be deemed fitting by the judges, a mystery bonus prize will be awarded to that winner.

SkechinBalls, Reactor, Dropout, Cerulean Magister, and myself (Leap Year) were all super happy with the last contest's turnout. The judges may change this time around, but the rest will be the same.

Hope to see you there!

Where:Kallisti Warf - Statesman Plaza (middle island)

When: Saturday, June 1st @8pm EST, 7pm CST, 5pm PST

I'mma try to make this one, M2 Reborn almost looks like a 2099 version already, Girl Gadgeteer could easily throw together a 2099-inspired armor (in a CAVE! With a BOX of SCRAPS!), and the Marvel 2099 line was probably my favorite comic book thing to come out of the 90s, or at least one of.

Well we all think it is very cool we are getting the support that we are. This means a lot to us. We are extremely happy to be helping build a community that can make everyone feel at home and especially one everyone can enjoy. I would also like to thank everyone in advance, you're all great. Thank you for helping make Paragon City and The Rogue Isles a home for heroes and villains we can all be proud of.