Integrate Takeoff and Mighty Leap?

So I took Experimentation as my first pool power on my Staff Brute. I've had good luck smoothly integrating the TP powers (Jaunt and Translocation) from the other pool powers, but Takeoff is frustrating me. It appears to be a reskin of Foot Stomp, which is great (I love it on my SS tank)... but as a completely separated power there doesn't appear to be any good way to integrate it with the actual jump power. I've exhausted the bind possibilities and come up with only a two-button, three-click version that is erratic. (The long recharge of Takeoff doesn't help here.)

Would it be possible to integrate Takeoff into Mighty Leap a little more/smoothly/better, as Jaunt is with Mystic Flight and Speed of Sound? So that it can be used to smoothly Takeoff, then, well take off? I am not sure what approach is best, especially as it's nice as a separate AoE attack, but... I dunno, somethin'?

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com