Just one request

Just one thing I'd really like some dev to add if they could: the ability to make a toon PARTIALLY stealthed or invisible, so that only some parts of them remain visible and are floating, dismebodied. The result being a toon that is just a floating head, or floating hands, or a floating weapon, or a pair of pants or boots that walk by themselves, etc. It would allow for good portrayal of an invisible person, ghost or poltergeist char concept, etc. Whether this is in the costume creator or a feature in Concealment pool powers, either way

• Like 2

So, someone could be a floating coat and hat or something... sounds cool!

There might be gameplay issues to address (i can just imagine people getting confused that NPCs can all see their "invisible" character who doesn't actually have stealth powers, not to mention PvP), but otherwise I like the idea!

In fact, I think some tech for this may already exist: the "living" swords we face at the end of Apex are just invisible dudes carrying swords (certain debuffs and environment effects will outline the bodies). Would be nice to see this expanded!