Advanced Binds - Auto Queuing 2 Powers (Automatically)

Avernal

Have had a few people asking me how I set this up, so figured I'd put a plain English explanation up on the forums, in the hopes it'll demystify binds like this for people that struggle with the jargon. This same looping method can be used for a number of nifty things (I also use it for my fire farmer to automatically combine red inspirations of all sizes, I'll have a separate 'Advanced Binds' post up for that too).

First up - the basics, and some things you'll benefit from knowing, in plain English:

• Binds have a hard character limit of around 255 characters (246 I believe), so for more complex ones you need to split them in to chunks (files) that fit those restrictions. That's why binds like this use multiple text files and why we like ways that let you shorten commands.

• The 'bindloadfile' command will default to the 'root' game directory if you use relative paths ("bindloadfile file1.txt" would look for file1.txt in the root directory which is '/settings/live' for HC), this means you're cutting out however many characters you would waste on typing out the full HDD path, so you don't need to use "C:/Binds/whatever.txt" as a sloppy workaround. This way is MUCH shorter and lets you keep your binds subfolder in the game's directory. Win-win. Now this will differ from launcher to launcher - but essentially Tequila will look in the 'Tequila' directory if you don't use a full path, whereas Homecoming's launcher would look in "settings/live" (for the live servers). You may need to fiddle with this if you're using other launchers to find out where the game is looking by default, generally it'll be in the same location as the City of Heroes executable file, Homecoming have just sorted their versions to their own subfolders.

• Removing the underscores from slash commands makes them shorter and the game still understands them - you don't need "bind_load_file", because "bindloadfile" works too and is two characters shorter, same goes for "pow_exec_name" etc. I like "bindloadfilesilent" because whilst it's a little longer, it means my chat window isn't getting spammed with bind files loading in, and I can still split most of my long bind loops in to 2 or 4 files to avoid the hard limit of text characters.

• If you add "+ $$- $$" to the beginning of your multiple file bind, it will actually execute two steps - once when you press the key down, and again when you release it. In a bind that uses multiple files - this means one keypress will run *two* bind files on a single push and release, speeding things up (works with other commands with a + then again with a - too, 'up' for example is shorter, but will rarely make your character hop, or stutter upwards if flying). This won't be used in the queuing bind below, but I'll be using it in my fire farmer bind topic, and another good example is for binds where you want something to happen while you're holding a key that stops when you release it (like zooming your view out while you hold shift to better target your teleport, then returning to the default zoom when you release). We're not going to be using this here but I do use it for things like my Speed Boost, Vengeance and Insp use binds on other topics. It's just a useful trick for making a single keypress run two stages of your bind files quickly.

• The reason a lot of double Auto queuing binds don't work very well is because you need a filler file between each auto queue to do it smoothly. This means a minimum of *FOUR* text files. The people who use only two will find that it occasionally glitches out or unqueues the green auto circle instead - you *need* those extra two dummy steps inbetween to ensure a smooth rotation without errors (these are the ODD numbered file names in my examples below - they're basically a cut & paste of file1 except for the name of the next file they load in).

• You can keep the default binding for a key or mouse button AND add some more to the end of it by putting it after a $$. So what I'm going to be doing here is using my movement keys (W/A/S/D/CTRL/Spacebar), TAB key, left and right mouse buttons, mouse side buttons and my 1-0 power activation keys. By adding on an extra couple of functions to those buttons (and keeping in mind the hard limit of text characters) I'm making these binds run whenever I perform any one of those pretty common actions in the game - essentially automating the binds so that they're happening as I play without any further thought or effort on my part. LBUTTON is hard-bound by the game engine and can't be unbound, so that bind is even easier because you just leave it's default function out, the game will add your custom bind and still behave like a normal left-click - you can't accidentally break it. The rest you will need to include the default bindings such as +mouselook for RBUTTON (don't worry, they're included in the examples below).

Now that's out of the way, the binds...

I use four files for this and have multiple copies for different combinations (I.E. Hasten + Active Defense, Hasten + Domination, etc. etc.), just make sure you're using a unique filename for each so you don't overwrite your /SR alt's loop with a /Bio alt's power names. It's pretty easy to make copies with power change-outs, you're literally just copying files 1 & 2 over for as many powers as you want queued. Just be careful to give them new filenames and do a Find/Replace with your text editor on the filenames in the bind also. For this example I'll be using Hasten + Active Defense from the /Shield set. I've also included a blank template file below that you can work from if it's easier.

Active Defense Example:
    Spoiler

NOTE: This is a slightly older file than the blank template one below - the keybindings are a bit different and it doesn't have my mouse side buttons or TAB targeting included. See the template file for a cleaner example.

To load in initially in-game you would type /bindloadfile "binds/adh1.txt" in this example.

File 1 'ADH1.txt' - located in a '/binds' sub-folder of my Homecoming installation ('/settings/live/')
    This is the important dummy/filler file I mentioned above between the two auto-queue files, File 3 is functionally identical to this but you change 'ADH2.txt' on the load command to 'ADH4.txt' to ensure it continues the sequence correctly.

W "+forward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    A "+left$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    S "+backward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    D "+right$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    C "+down$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    LBUTTON "bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt
    0 "powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    1 "powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    2 "powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    3 "powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    4 "powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    5 "powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    6 "powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    7 "powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    8 "powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"
    9 "powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH2.txt"

File 2 'ADH2.txt' - as above for storage location.
    This is the file that queues up Hasten

w "+forward$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    a "+left$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    s "+backward$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    d "+right$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    C "+down$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    LBUTTON "powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt
    0 "powexecslot 10$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    1 "powexecslot 1$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    2 "powexecslot 2$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    3 "powexecslot 3$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    4 "powexecslot 4$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    5 "powexecslot 5$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    6 "powexecslot 6$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    7 "powexecslot 7$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    8 "powexecslot 8$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"
    9 "powexecslot 9$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH3.txt"

File 3 'ADH3.txt' - As above for location
    Identical to ADH1 except this one loads in ADH4 next

w "+forward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    a "+left$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    s "+backward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    d "+right$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    C "+down$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    LBUTTON "bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt
    0 "powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    1 "powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    2 "powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    3 "powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    4 "powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    5 "powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    6 "powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    7 "powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    8 "powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"
    9 "powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH4.txt"

File 4 'ADH4.txt' - As above for location
    This is essentially the same as ADH2 except instead of auto-queuing Hasten, it's now all 'Active Defense'. Notice how at the end of this bind it's loading the first one back in - completing a full loop and restarting the process over. This will repeat infinitely, so every time you're pushing one of these keys this bind loop is playing through continuously swapping your auto power between the two listed, without you having to think about it.

w "+forward$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    a "+left$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    s "+backward$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    d "+right$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    C "+down$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    LBUTTON "powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt
    0 "powexecslot 10$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    1 "powexecslot 1$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    2 "powexecslot 2$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    3 "powexecslot 3$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    4 "powexecslot 4$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    5 "powexecslot 5$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    6 "powexecslot 6$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    7 "powexecslot 7$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    8 "powexecslot 8$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"
    9 "powexecslot 9$$powexecauto Active Defense$$bindloadfilesilent binds\ADH1.txt"

Blank Template files (insert your power here):

Spoiler

NOTE: I use my own custom bind to replace TAB's default targeting behavior (I find this better but YMMV) and CTRL for 'down' when flying etc. BUTTON4 & BUTTON5 are my mouse side buttons and I use them for Build Up/Buffs and Heals/End Heals, as per this screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/tV8yN9x The 'powexecaltslot' bind uses fewer characters than the full power name and means I don't need to make multiple files for every different character, I just keep the buffs I want to use in those same four tray slots on each alt.

XXHA1.txt
     - FILLER STEP (all ODD number files are this file edited) - this is set up is to look in 'settings/live' for the bindfile, change the filename, keys and path to suit your needs.

W "+forward$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    A "+left$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    S "+backward$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    D "+right$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    CTRL "+down$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    TAB "unselect$$powexecunqueue$$targetenemynear$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    BUTTON4 "powexecaltslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON4 "powexecaltslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    BUTTON5 "powexecaltslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON5 "powexecaltslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    LBUTTON "bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouselook$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    0 "powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    1 "powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    2 "powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    3 "powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    4 "powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    5 "powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    6 "powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    7 "powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    8 "powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"
    9 "powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA2.txt"

XXHA2.txt - HASTEN auto (all EVEN number files are this file edited) - as above for path

W "+forward$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    A "+left$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    S "+backward$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    D "+right$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    CTRL "+down$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    TAB "unselect$$powexecunqueue$$targetenemynear$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    BUTTON4 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecaltslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON4 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecaltslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    BUTTON5 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecaltslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON5 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecaltslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    LBUTTON "powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouselook$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    0 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    1 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    2 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    3 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    4 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    5 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    6 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    7 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    8 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"
    9 "powexecauto hasten$$powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA3.txt"

XXHA3.txt - FILLER STEP - as above for path (this is a clone of file 1 but with the filename it loads next edited)

W "+forward$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    A "+left$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    S "+backward$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    D "+right$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    CTRL "+down$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    TAB "unselect$$powexecunqueue$$targetenemynear$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    BUTTON4 "powexecaltslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON4 "powexecaltslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    BUTTON5 "powexecaltslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON5 "powexecaltslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    LBUTTON "bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouselook$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    0 "powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    1 "powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    2 "powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    3 "powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    4 "powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    5 "powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    6 "powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    7 "powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    8 "powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"
    9 "powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA4.txt"

XXHA4.txt - EDIT YOUR 2ND QUEUE POWER IN HERE REPLACING 'POWERNAMEHERE' - as above for path (this is a clone of file 2 but with the next filename AND the auto power name edited)

W "+forward$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    A "+left$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    S "+backward$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    D "+right$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    SPACE "+up$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    CTRL "+down$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    TAB "unselect$$powexecunqueue$$targetenemynear$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    BUTTON4 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecaltslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON4 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecaltslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    BUTTON5 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecaltslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    SHIFT+BUTTON5 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecaltslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    LBUTTON "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    RBUTTON "+mouselook$$powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    0 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    1 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    2 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    3 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    4 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    5 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    6 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    7 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    8 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"
    9 "powexecauto POWERNAMEHERE$$powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent XXHA1.txt"

You can extend this template for as many powers as you want to queue (see my Thugs/Time MM set-up below where I have Hasten + Chronoshift + Farsight on auto), just keep copying files 1 and 2 on to the end in order and editing them with the powername you want to queue and the correct filename to load in next.

So you'll notice how each file is basically the exact same command, repeated 18 times across the keys I want it running on, in addition to their default bind.

If you've reconfigured your controls for movement etc. just alter what I've done above to your key set-up but make sure you do it in all four files. You can quickly change out the power names/file names using the Find & Replace feature of most good text editors, so essentially you're just copying Files 1 & 2 above then swapping the power name and file names out using that.

It also *should* work if you want to auto queue more than 2 powers as well, just add more copies of Files 1 & 2 to the loop with increasing numbers in sequence - don't forget to keep that filler/dummy file inbetween each of the queuing files, as long as you do that it should work fine with three or even four powers rotating on auto-queue (using six bind files for three powers, and eight bind files for four respectively). I don't have a character where I need to run three powers on auto, but let me know if you do and how it works out.

Edited by Avernal
Some refinements based on changes to other advanced binds topics + a dummy template file
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's a slightly more complicated example to demonstrate how you would add a third or fourth auto power in.

This one is from my Thugs/Time MM, it queues up Hasten, Chrono Shift and Farsight as three separate auto powers, in a constant rotation whenever I fly around, attack or use my heal/buff shortcuts. I like to use my mouse side-buttons for these and have the same basic layout across all my alts (button5 is actually the top side-button on my mouse and button4 the bottom, this will not be the same for everyone and will vary from mouse to mouse - if you're also using a Swiftpoint Z, this is for you) but wanted to include those actions as triggering my auto queue loops. I've also added in my Vengeance bind that tries to target a dead teammate and cast the power.

Note that my keybinds for movement include CTRL for down (flying) instead of the default X. I've also changed the way TAB targeting behaves as I don't like it's default behaviour, you might prefer this version but if not the target_enemy_near bit is technically all you need (and it doesn't need the underscores either).

To simplify what all the text in the code blocks below is doing - it's six steps that go like this - do whatever the keybind is supposed to do normally plus:

Step 1 - Filler step to ensure things don't get out of synch
Step 2 - Queue Hasten as an auto power

Step 3 - Filler step to ensure things don't get out of synch
Step 4 - Queue Chrono Shift as an auto power
Step 5 - Filler step to ensure things don't get out of synch
Step 6 - Queue Farsight as an auto power

At the end of each step it loads the next file in order, when it reaches Step 6 it loops back to Step 1.
The Vengeance bind is using the "+ $$- $$" prefix so that it behaves like a push-toggle - when I push the key combination down - it runs the command and moves to the next step. Then it does it a second time when I release the keys. This is just useful for speeding up the process of targeting a dead teammate and then activating the power in this example.

Thugs/Time MM Auto-Queue Loop (Hasten + Chrono Shift + Farsight):

Spoiler

File 1 'HATime1.txt' - located in a '/binds' sub-folder of my Homecoming installation ('/settings/live/')
This is the important dummy/filler file I mentioned above between the two auto-queue files, File 3 is functionally identical to this but you change 'HATime2.txt' on the load command to 'HATime4.txt' to ensure it continues the sequence correctly.

w "+forward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
a "+left$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
s "+backward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
d "+right$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
SPACE "+up$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
CTRL "+down$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
TAB "unselect$$powexec_unqueue$$target_enemy_near$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexecname Temporal Mending$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
BUTTON5 "powexecname Power Boost$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
SHIFT+BUTTON5 "+ $$- $$targetcustomnear defeated friend notmypet$$powexecname Vengeance$$bindloadfilesilent /binds/HATime2.txt"
LBUTTON "bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
0 "powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
1 "powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
2 "powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
3 "powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
4 "powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
5 "powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
6 "powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
7 "powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
8 "powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"
9 "powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime2.txt"

File 2 'HATime2.txt' - located in a '/binds' sub-folder of my Homecoming installation ('/settings/live/')
This one queues up Hasten.

w "+forward$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
a "+left$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
s "+backward$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
d "+right$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
SPACE "+up$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
CTRL "+down$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
TAB "unselect$$powexec_unqueue$$target_enemy_near$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexecname Temporal Mending$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
BUTTON5 "powexecname Power Boost$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
SHIFT+BUTTON5 "+ $$- $$targetcustomnear defeated friend notmypet$$powexecname Vengeance$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent /binds/HATime3.txt"
LBUTTON "powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
0 "powexecslot 10$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
1 "powexecslot 1$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
2 "powexecslot 2$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
3 "powexecslot 3$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
4 "powexecslot 4$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
5 "powexecslot 5$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
6 "powexecslot 6$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
7 "powexecslot 7$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
8 "powexecslot 8$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"
9 "powexecslot 9$$powexecauto hasten$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime3.txt"

File 3 'HATime3.txt' - located in a '/binds' sub-folder of my Homecoming installation ('/settings/live/')
This is essentially File 1 duplicated - but loading in the next number in sequence - you need these Dummy/Filler file between every auto power queuing step to ensure the loop doesn't break and it functions properly.

w "+forward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
a "+left$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
s "+backward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
d "+right$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
SPACE "+up$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
CTRL "+down$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
TAB "unselect$$powexec_unqueue$$target_enemy_near$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexecname Temporal Mending$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
BUTTON5 "powexecname Power Boost$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
SHIFT+BUTTON5 "+ $$- $$targetcustomnear defeated friend notmypet$$powexecname Vengeance$$bindloadfilesilent /binds/HATime4.txt"
LBUTTON "bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
0 "powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
1 "powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
2 "powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
3 "powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
4 "powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
5 "powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
6 "powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
7 "powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
8 "powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"
9 "powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime4.txt"

File 4 'HATime4.txt' - located in a '/binds' sub-folder of my Homecoming installation ('/settings/live/')
This one queues up Chrono Shift.

w "+forward$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
a "+left$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
s "+backward$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
d "+right$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
SPACE "+up$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
CTRL "+down$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
TAB "unselect$$powexec_unqueue$$target_enemy_near$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexecname Temporal Mending$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
BUTTON5 "powexecname Power Boost$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
SHIFT+BUTTON5 "+ $$- $$targetcustomnear defeated friend notmypet$$powexecname Vengeance$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent /binds/HATime5.txt"
LBUTTON "powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
0 "powexecslot 10$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
1 "powexecslot 1$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
2 "powexecslot 2$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
3 "powexecslot 3$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
4 "powexecslot 4$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
5 "powexecslot 5$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
6 "powexecslot 6$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
7 "powexecslot 7$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
8 "powexecslot 8$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"
9 "powexecslot 9$$powexecauto Chrono Shift$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime5.txt"

File 5 'HATime5.txt' - located in a '/binds' sub-folder of my Homecoming installation ('/settings/live/')
This is essentially File 1 duplicated - but loading in the next number in sequence - you need these Dummy/Filler file between every auto power queuing step to ensure the loop doesn't break and it functions properly.

w "+forward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
a "+left$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
s "+backward$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
d "+right$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
SPACE "+up$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
CTRL "+down$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
TAB "unselect$$powexec_unqueue$$target_enemy_near$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexecname Temporal Mending$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
BUTTON5 "powexecname Power Boost$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
SHIFT+BUTTON5 "+ $$- $$targetcustomnear defeated friend notmypet$$powexecname Vengeance$$bindloadfilesilent /binds/HATime6.txt"
LBUTTON "bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
0 "powexecslot 10$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
1 "powexecslot 1$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
2 "powexecslot 2$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
3 "powexecslot 3$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
4 "powexecslot 4$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
5 "powexecslot 5$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
6 "powexecslot 6$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
7 "powexecslot 7$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
8 "powexecslot 8$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"
9 "powexecslot 9$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime6.txt"

File 6 'HATime6.txt' - located in a '/binds' sub-folder of my Homecoming installation ('/settings/live/')
This one queues up Farsight, then starts over at the first file, creating our loop.

w "+forward$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
a "+left$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
s "+backward$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
d "+right$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
SPACE "+up$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
CTRL "+down$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
TAB "unselect$$powexec_unqueue$$target_enemy_near$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
BUTTON4 "powexecname Temporal Mending$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
BUTTON5 "powexecname Power Boost$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
SHIFT+BUTTON5 "+ $$- $$targetcustomnear defeated friend notmypet$$powexecname Vengeance$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent /binds/HATime1.txt"
LBUTTON "powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
RBUTTON "+mouse_look$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
0 "powexecslot 10$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
1 "powexecslot 1$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
2 "powexecslot 2$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
3 "powexecslot 3$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
4 "powexecslot 4$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
5 "powexecslot 5$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
6 "powexecslot 6$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
7 "powexecslot 7$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
8 "powexecslot 8$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"
9 "powexecslot 9$$powexecauto Farsight$$bindloadfilesilent binds\HATime1.txt"

Edited by Avernal
Clarification on TAB changes