Invisible Epic Rifle Bug

So, I was testing out my Pistol/Martial Combat blaster that I ported from Everlasting and I cheat leveled him up to 50 to test out the new Hail of Bullets Animation and test out the new concealment tree.  In doing so, I gave him Munitions Mastery, which requires a rifle to draw for some of the powers, so I took Cryo Beam and LRM Rocket (as well as Body armor, but it doesn't require the rifle).  I do to one of the hellion mobs in Atlas to test it and while the Rocket and the Cryo beam both work from the right place, the rifle never appears.  It doesn't appear in the creator either.

It looks like, while the ones stealing the swords from the heroes have been caught, there are new culprits out there!  (loved the joke when the devs put that up.  This seems fitting to continue the joke under the circumstances.  hehe)

Known issue that's not unique to Beta and a different issue than the Katana one. Basically there are a limited number of costume slots reserved for weapon customisation (4 slots) and since Epic Munitions Mastery uses the same customisation slot as Assault Rifle it conflicts with Dual Pistol Right (also Beam Rifle, but there I think they share the last selected model). There is a similar issue with Blasters using Dual Pistols and Tactical Arrow which conflicts with Dual Pistol Left. My hope is that it may be possible for the Munitions Mastery AR customisation to use the same customisation slot as Patron Pool Mace Mastery (which as far as I'm aware, is the only use of Slot 4 along with Bane Spider Soldier Mace), which would only then conflict if you swapped build between the two Epic Pools.

See the below threads for more details.

Edited by Aberrant
  • Thumbs Up 1

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!