More Calendar submissions

Kendai

Hi guys, if there are regular trials or events like Mastermind Monday can we please add them to the calendar?

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/calendar/11-excelsior-player-led-event/

Things are v busy for me rn and would be great to find scheduled events so I can plan ahead to do them. I'm particularly after Underground and Minds of Mayhem trials as could really use the rare incarnate drops.

I don't lead UG or MoM, but here are some thoughts:

• As someone who leads leagues often, if I see someone post to LFG that they are looking for something I typically run, that has a big impact on what I choose to run. So, if you are online and looking for UG or MoM, maybe post to LFG that you are looking for that.
  • Friend or global friend league leaders you know will run what you are looking for. If you see them online, ask what they are running and if they will be running what you want later.
  • Lead one yourself! Trust me, even very recently I had to tell a group of Market Crashers that I had never actually led one of these before, and they were VERY understanding and helpful.  The key thing is to be patient with recruiting, because it can take a while to form a full league. Just keep advertising to LFG every minute or two until you have a full league - that's the first step.

If your goal is to get rares, you can also look for things you can run quickly. I try to run Speed Lambda's sometimes, and once you are going each run takes maybe 12 minutes. How many Speed Lambda's can you run during the course of a single UG or MoM - 2-3, or more? Each completion gives you a chance at a component, and you may get a rare. I've literally had runs where I got 3 VRs back to back to back. Weird things happen. Also, Speed Lambda's are very EASY to lead yourself because you only need 16 people for a full league, can definitely do it with fewer, and Marauder is pretty easy to take down because everyone can throw Pacification Grenades at him.

You can also solo the Heather Townshend arc, with some people reporting completion in, like, 8 minutes! Takes me about 15 on any given one of my toons:

Lastly, keep in mind that every 3 vet levels you will get a dump of Empyrians which can help with purchasing rares. Up to vet level 100, of course. I'm still waiting on a gold watch or something for where I am.

Have fun out there, and be fearless!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
On 3/25/2021 at 2:02 PM, Oklahoman said:

You can also solo the Heather Townshend arc, with some people reporting completion in, like, 8 minutes! Takes me about 15 on any given one of my toons:!

I found this to be a steady way to get incarnate salvage. 

Get the Revial power from P2W vendor

Set the difficulty to 0/-1

The door locations are always the same.

Once you done it a few times you will find it easy.  I can get it down to about 12minutes.

• Like 1