Dark/Dark/Dark build help

Nferno

Hello all.

So I am revisiting a toon that I had formerly given up on. Trying to come up with a solid Dark/Dark/Dark build for PVE (end game, high level). I built it once but didn't like it and after revisiting in Mids, I kind of see why. There are just way too many powers I like and way too few slots. lol

So I am looking for some solid builds to try out, otherwise I am going to go mad staring and Mids figuring out what I do and don't want. 🙂

Thanks!!!

Edited by Nferno

I have a Dark Assault/Soul Mastery dom I can give some pointers on the powers I take.  

You take your t1 blast then I go with Gather Shadows, the pbaoe power at 20, the Life Siphon and Moonbeam.  I don't target that t9 attack since it's dot and well I just don't feel the want for it.  Soul Mastery though is fantastic.  I go with the resist shield, Soul Drain, Dark Consumption (helps refill my endo in emergencies) and either the Seer pet or Dark Obliteration depending if I want more aoe damage or ST damage from the pet.  

You're going to be starved for slots though, it's the Dominator's life.  

For slotting I go: 

1 50+5 recharge on Gather Shadows, the pbaoe 6 slots with winter set, Life Siphon I go 3 of touch of nictus and 3 of apocalypse (as much heal, acc and dmg u can pull) and Moonbeam 5 slots of Manticore w/proc + javelin proc.  If you have the slots I'd 5-6 slot that first attack then with winter stuff.  

I 4 slot the shield w/unbreakable guard, 5 slot SD w/purple set, 5 slot Dark Oblit (or 3 for pet) and 2 slots on Dark Consumption.  

Edited by Mezmera